Monday, January 21, 2013


The Kinks - 12/31/80*, The Palladium, New York City, NY (FM)
You Really Got Me
The Hard Way
Where Have All the Good Times Gone >
Tired of Waiting for You
Catch Me Now, I'm Fallin'
Bird Dog
NYC blues
Lola
Dead End Street
'Til the End of the Day
Low Budget
Imagination's Real
Nothing More to Lose
I'm Not Like Everybody Else >
Come on Now
You Really Got Me
Give the People What They Want
A Gallon of Gas
Celluloid Heroes
All Day and All of the Night
Stop Your Sobbin' >
David Watts >
Pressure
(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

This is the date on the trade disc - the set list seems to imply differently.

3 comments:

peter said...

This is a good show, have it for year now, just listening to it again, it's been years since I heard it:)

binkerbo said...

I taped the FM broadcast back in the day and this does differ from my tape. My tape does not include the Nothing More To Lose/I'm Not Like Everybody Else/Come On Now segment. Superman has been moved up into their place in the show. From what I could find with a quick google what you are offering is the complete show which may have been edited for broadcast.

iggy said...

Thanks for this classic, Infinite One. All good wishes,

Iggy